Beurax is a new company that promises to make a profit simply by investing in Bitcoin.
But how reliable is it? Can you really make passive income with this company called Bureaux?
Well, welcome to the Beurax review where we are about to learn more – who runs the company, how established they are, and most importantly how much can one earn.
Let’s get started.
Please note, I am not a member or an affiliate of Beurax. This review is based on research and information available online in the public domain.
Any recommendation and conclusions are only opinions and may not apply to all persons or situations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Beurax Overview
- 2 Beurax Summary
- 3 What is Beurax?
- 4 Who Runs the Beurax?
- 5 Is Beurax a Pyramid Scheme?
- 6 How to Sign up
- 7 How Does Beurax Work, and How Much Can You Make?
- 8 Beurax Ranks and Bonuses
- 9 What I like about Beurax
- 10 What I don’t like about Beurax
- 11 Is Beurax a Scam?
- 12 How to Get Started with Affiliate Marketing?
Price to Join: $20
Recommended: No. This is most likely a Pyramid Scheme.
I recommend Affiliate Marketing. Check the Pros and Cons of both business models (Affiliate Marketing vs. MLM).
What is Beurax?
Beurax is an unregulated investment company dealing with cryptocurrency.
Apparently, their main source of income is automated cryptocurrency trading.
They claim to have a unique platform and operating software that allows them to obtain information and process data based on the market situation.
A new member is then promised to make a minimum of 1.4% daily if he or she invests at least $20.
I am sure you already hear an alarm buzz, right?
Well, there is no legitimate company that can guarantee such a return.
In fact, all investment companies that are legit have to provide you with info that investments don’t have a guaranteed rate of return.
Besides the Beurax operates as a Multi-Level Marketing company with many levels.
So there are 2 ways of how to make money:
- Become an investor and gain profit every day from an investment portfolio
- Get new partners and make money off them
Regarding the 1st point – we will see that the company does not have any investment portfolio.
We will get to the 2nd point in a bit.
Who Runs the Beurax?
Usually, these companies do not reveal who runs them.
However, Beurax has a nice site, and it seems that they even have a CEO.
His name is Brandon Watts, at least this is what the official Beurax video says.
The video was available on YouTube but for some reason, it was taken down.
I did a research but couldn’t find any more information about this individual.
There are many Brandon Watts on Linked but none is related to the company called Beurax.
Besides according to the name, one would assume that he is an English native speaker but his accent is more Eastern European.
Most likely Bulgarian.
I am not sure if you had a chance to watch the video above, but have you noticed that this guy is reading the text?
I would assume that a CEO knows what he is talking about and doesn’t need the pre-written text in front of him
I might be wrong but my guess is that this is just an actor.
Another red flag is the address.
According to its website, the headquarters is in Canberra Australia, but this can be easily made up.
This was exactly the case with another company called PetronPay.
On their website and also in their video they stated to be at a certain addressing Switzerland but based on the building administrator they have no evidence of such a company.
Is Beurax a Pyramid Scheme?
We know by now that this company works like an MLM company.
But I am sure you know that legitimate MLM companies like Amway or Mary Kay have a lot of retail products.
With that being said the member or Independent Business Owner, can earn by selling the products to others. (Well, only in theory since the success rate within any MLM company is low).
If such a company does not have any retail products it is considered to be a pyramid scheme.
And here is a short video on how to spot a pyramid scheme:
So how does the Beurax work?
Or let me put it in this way.
How one can make money with Beurax?
Investing in the company that allegedly uses trading bots in order to generate income?
There is absolutely no evidence of external income.
The only income that the company has is in new investments paying off the members.
With that being said, Beurax strongly resembles a Ponzi Scheme.
But let’s continue with the review to learn more.
How to Sign up
It is pretty easy to sign up, but you also need to enter your, telephone number.
After that, you choose the payment system or also called your wallet address.
Then you enter the Dashboard that looks like this:
In order to start, you have to invest at least $20.
How Does Beurax Work, and How Much Can You Make?
Once you are in the Dashboard, you can choose how to make a deposit.
There are 4 different Swaps
- Total Return Swaps
- Currency Swaps
- Interest Rate Swaps
- Commodity Swaps
Within these swaps, there are these “mini” swaps (above) allowing you to invest from $20 to $500, or in some instances from $1,000 to $5,000. The range is based on the profit which is claimed to be from 1.4% to 3.6% daily.
The highest amount is to invest $100,000,000!
I believe there is no person on this planet who would fall for this scam…
Here is an overview for the potential affiliates, where we can see how much it is possible to invest and what is the daily ROI according to Beurax:
- Invest $20 to $500 and receive 1.4% a day for 15 days (according to Beurax it supposed to be 121%)
- Invest 0.001 to 0.5 BTC and receive 1.4% a day for 20 days
- Invest 0.1 to 5 ETH and receive 1.4% a day for 20 days
- Invest $500 to $1000 and receive 1.5% a day for 20 days
- Invest $1000 to $2500 and receive 1.6% a day for 25 days
- Invest 0.5 to 2 BTC and receive 1.5% a day for 30 days
- Invest 5 to 20 ETH and receive 1.5% a day for 30 days
- Invest $2500 to $5000 and receive 1.7% a day for 30 days
- Invest $5000 to $10,000 and receive 1.8% a day for 35 days
- Invest $1000 to $50,000 and receive 1.5% to 2.1% a day for 45 days
- Invest 0.1 to 5 BTC and receive 1.5% to 2.1% a day for 45 days
- Invest 3 to 120 ETH and receive 1.5% to 2.1% a day for 45 days
- Invest 2 to 10 BTC and receive 1.6% a day for 45 days
- Invest 20 to 50 ETH and receive 1.6% a day for 45 days
- Invest $10,000 to $50,000 and receive 3% a day for 90 days
- Invest $50,000 to $100,000 and receive 3.1% a day for 90 days
- Invest 1 to 5 BTC and receive 3.1% a day for 90 days
- Invest 25 to 125 ETH and receive 3.1% a day for 90 days
- Invest $100,000 to $300,000 and receive 3.2% a day for 90 days
- Invest $300,000 to $500,000 and receive 3.3% a day for 90 days
- Invest 5 to 15 BTC and receive 3.3% a day for 90 days
- Invest 125 to 400 ETH and receive 3.3% a day for 90 days
- Invest $500,000 to $1,000,000 and receive 3.4% a day for 90 days
- Invest $1,000,000 to $100,000,000 and receive 3.6% a day for 90 days
- Invest 15 to 50 BTC and receive 3.6% a day for 90 days
- Invest 400 to 1500 ETH and receive 3.6% a day for 90 days
Those are large income promises, don’t you think?
Just let’s take a look at the typical signs of a pyramid Scheme:
Beurax Ranks and Bonuses
There are 12 different ranks that an affiliate can achieve (in theory).
I am not sure if that is visible for you, so here is a text version of it, including the requirements:
- Silver Consultant – sign up as a Beurax affiliate
- Golden Consultant – generate $10,000 in total downline investment
- Diamond Consultant – generate $30,000 in total downline investment
- Silver Manager – generate $60,000 in total downline investment
- Golden Manager – generate $120,000 in total downline investment
- Diamond Manager – generate $250,000 in total downline investment
- Silver Partner – generate $1,000,000 in total downline investment
- Golden Partner – generate $3,000,000 in total downline investment
- Diamond Partner – generate $10,000,000 in total downline investment
- Silver Director – generate $30,000,000 in total downline investment
- Golden Director – generate $50,000,000 in total downline investment
- Diamond Director – generate $100,000,000 in total downline investment
They use a uni-level compensation plan as many other similar pyramid schemes, with 15 levels.
(Here is just a sketch of how the uni-level compensation plan looks like with a few levels)
They also offer some “Leadership Bonuses”. But I don’t want to bother you with more numbers.
It basically says, how much one can get if one qualifies for a certain level.
It ranges from $1,000 for a Diamon Consultant to $3,000,000 for Diamond Director.
Again these are extremely exaggerated numbers and shows only one thing:
What I like about Beurax
- Their website is nice, but that is it. Regarding the company, there is nothing to be liked. It is a modern Pyramid Scheme.
What I don’t like about Beurax
- All signs of Pyramid Scheme
- No proof of external income
- Fake CEO, Fake address
Is Beurax a Scam?
Yes, it is a scam and a Ponzi scheme.
We have covered enough red flags to show that it is better to stay away from the Beurax.
This company may collapse within a few days and people who put money in there will lose everything.
That is why my advice is, dont get involved with Beurax.
Generally speaking when it comes to investing please keep in mind the following points:
- Make sure that you have a way out quickly
- Don’t invest more than you can afford to lose
- Realize that you are on the outside, looking in. And people who are inside have a plan, you don’t know about.
These recommendations are from a person who knows what he is talking about (Jordan Belfort – The Wolf of Wallstreet):
If you have any questions regarding Beurax, or other ways how to make money online let me know in the comment section below.
Thank you for reading,