Trezor, a recognized authority in safeguarding digital assets, stands as a distinguished hardware wallet, specializing in the secure storage of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Its physical device serves as a robust repository for user private keys, ensuring their offline integrity and resilience against online hacking attempts and malware.
Trezor’s prominence is comparable to other industry leaders, including Ledger, in the competitive landscape of hardware wallets.
For affiliate marketers familiar with the Ledger affiliate program, exploring Trezor’s affiliate program offers an excellent opportunity to augment and diversify their portfolio.
This review undertakes an examination of the Trezor Affiliate Program, revealing its potential for affiliate marketers within the cryptocurrency niche.
Trezor Website Information
With a decade-long presence in the domain, it has demonstrated consistency in organic traffic without major fluctuations.
Boasting a domain authority exceeding 80, Trezor emerges as a promising affiliate partner. For those seeking new affiliate programs, its enduring presence and high authority make it a compelling choice.
Trezor Affiliate Program Overview
Trezor Affiliate Program caters to the Finance and Insurance industry, offering a range of digital products and services.
Utilizing a CPS (Cost Per Sale) model, the program provides affiliates with links and banner ads as promotional materials.
Affiliates are eligible for referral commissions ranging from 12% to 15%, depending on their affiliate status or “Tier.”
- Tier I Affiliates: Begin with a 12% commission rate.
- Tier II Affiliates: Enjoy an elevated 15% commission rate.
Affiliates initially fall under the “Tier I” category until achieving a minimum of ten valid conversions.
Upon reaching this threshold, they transition to “Tier II,” securing a higher commission rate.
Payouts, delivered every month, make Trezor’s Affiliate Program an enticing prospect for marketers within the cryptocurrency niche.
How do You Get Approved For The Trezor Affiliate Program?
To apply for the Trezor Affiliate Program, you need to sign up following these steps:
Provide requisite account particulars, including details about your website, to initiate the application process.
A website is a prerequisite for participation in the affiliate program.
Complete the account setup by furnishing the required personal details.
Expect queries related to:
- The URL of the channels for promoting Trezor (e.g., website, blog, social media).
- The thematic focus of your content (e.g., bitcoin, crypto, economics, trading, technical).
- Details about your audience, including geography, demographics, and language.
- Current and anticipated traffic volumes on your channels.
- Elaboration on your background and strategies for promoting Trezor.
- Any specific materials required from Trezor for promotional purposes.
Review and acknowledge the user’s terms and conditions. Upon approval, affiliates gain a limited, non-exclusive right to advertise and promote Trezor’s products, services, and websites.
Trezor Affiliate Program Commissions & Payouts
The Trezor Affiliate Program operates with a tiered commission structure.
Affiliates receive a percentage of the final sales price, contingent upon their tier status:
- Tier I Affiliates: Earn a 12% commission.
- Tier II Affiliates: Enjoy a 15% commission.
Affiliates begin as “Tier I” and advance to “Tier II” upon achieving a minimum of ten valid conversions.
Regarding payouts, unpaid commissions, referred to as the “Payout,” are tracked in EUR within the affiliate user account.
Payouts can be received in either EUR via wire transfer or in Bitcoin (BTC) to a BTC address. Payouts are processed monthly, subject to a specified threshold:
- For BTC payments, the threshold is 100 EUR.
- For EUR payments, the threshold is 200 EUR.
Payouts are executed monthly, ensuring a consistent and timely compensation structure for affiliates within the Trezor Affiliate Program.
Affiliate Cookie Duration in the Trezor Affiliate Program
In the Trezor Affiliate Program, when a customer clicks on an affiliate’s link to access the website, a special marker, commonly known as a “cookie,” is generated and stored in the customer’s web browser.
This cookie serves the purpose of identifying that the customer arrived via the affiliate’s link and remains active for thirty (30) days.
If the same customer visits the Trezor website through links from different affiliates within a ninety (90) day period, the system attributes the initial visit to the first affiliate’s link.
This streamlined process ensures accurate crediting to the appropriate affiliate for the customer’s initial visit, even in scenarios involving multiple affiliates within the specified timeframe.
Trezor Affiliate Program Details
|Affiliate cookie duration
|12% to 14%
|EUR or BTC
|100 EUR (payment in BTC)
200 EUR (payment in EUR)
How Much Can Trezor Affiliates Make?
Trezor affiliates’ earnings depend on the commission structure and their tier status. Commissions range from 12% to 15% of the final sales price.
More successful conversions mean higher potential earnings. It’s worth noting that these commission rates are comparatively favorable when compared to programs like Amazon Associates, offering Trezor affiliates an advantageous earning potential.
Trezor offers products starting at 6 euros for individual items and bundles reaching up to 322 euros. Affiliates can earn varying commissions based on the selected products and total sales generated through promotions.
Commission Overview Table
|The commission per 1 Item
|Commission for 50 Items
|13€ (Magnetic Keyring USB-C T)
|79€ (Trezor Safe 3)
|179€ (Trezor Model T)
|322€ (Twin Bundle T)
The table above outlines the commission structure for Trezor affiliates based on various product price tags.
It details the commission earned per item sold and the corresponding commission for a set of 50 items, providing a clear snapshot of potential earnings across different product categories.
Earnings Projection Table
|Commission per Item
|Estimated Items to Sell
This table estimates the number of items affiliates need to sell to achieve a low four-figure commission for each price tag.
It offers insights into the sales targets required to reach specific earning milestones, providing affiliates with a practical understanding of their potential income based on different product prices.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of The Trezor Affiliate Program?
Trezor Affiliate Program Pros
- Established Reputation: Trezor, a well-known hardware wallet provider, carries a reputable status in the digital asset protection realm.
- Diversification Opportunity: For affiliate marketers already acquainted with the Ledger affiliate program, exploring Trezor’s program presents an opportunity to diversify their portfolio within the cryptocurrency niche.
- Clear Commission Structure: The tiered commission structure, with ascending rates from 12% to 15%, offers transparency on earning potential based on affiliate performance.
- Monthly Payouts: Regular monthly payouts enhance the appeal of Trezor’s Affiliate Program, ensuring a consistent compensation structure.
- Global Accessibility: Trezor’s affiliate program accepts participants from worldwide locations, providing a broad scope for affiliate engagement.
Trezor Affiliate Program Cons
- Limited Cookie Duration: While the 30-day cookie duration is standard, some affiliate programs offer longer windows, potentially allowing for extended earning periods.
- Single Attribution Model: The system’s reliance on the first affiliate within a 90-day window for attribution may overlook contributions from subsequent affiliates involved in the customer’s journey.
- Minimum Payout Thresholds: The specified payout thresholds (100 EUR for BTC payments, 200 EUR for EUR payments) may be considered relatively high for some affiliates.
- Product Price Range: While Trezor offers a range of products, the starting price of 6 euros may limit the scope for higher-value transactions and commissions.
Trezor’s hardware wallet has gained significant popularity in recent years.
With a strong reputation and emphasis on secure offline key storage, Trezor competes favorably with industry leaders like Ledger.
The Trezor Affiliate Program provides marketers, especially those acquainted with Ledger’s program, an opportunity to diversify their portfolio in the growing crypto niche.
The program’s transparent commission structure, monthly payouts, and global accessibility make it an appealing choice for affiliates.
While some considerations, such as a limited cookie duration and minimum payout thresholds, exist, the overall potential is evident.
Affiliates leveraging the Trezor program can tap into the expanding demand for secure cryptocurrency storage, contributing to the ongoing growth of the hardware wallet market.