You have probably found Trenzy on ClickBank or JVZoo website and wondering what is this all about.
Do you want to find out whether Trenzy will help you with your financial situation? Can you make money using Trenzy?
What is Trenzy?
Trenzy is a software which helps you to create a website and bring massive traffic in just a couple of clicks.
I know it sounds promising, so we will be going over this product and soon you will find out whether is it worth to invest in this software or not.
Also we check the price and how much are the upsells.
Price: Advertised Price $38.95 or $29.99 with discount (using coupon) + Upsells
Owners: Dr. Amit Pareek and Er. Ashu
Entire idea of Trenzy is about automation.
It is a done for you system that can automate the entire process including:
- Finding the Right Content
- Posting it
- Publishing it on right platforms
Trenzy is a software that use the power of hot trending topics. It creates and publish free trending content from top authority sites for unlimited traffic and steady passive income.
That is at least the definition by the owners of this software.
Taking about the owners; Unlike most of ClickBank products (for example Digital Income System), creators of Trenzy are real people.
Dr. Amit Pareek, and Er. Ashu have been for more than 12 years successful marketers with thousands of customers. They have decided to build this Trenzy system.
Apparently with Trenzy you have an advantage that you don’t have to create any content, funnels, SEO or you don’t need any investment budget.
What caught my attention, that you don’t even need a domain or hosting.
Well I don’t know about you but I am of the opinion that these days having an own website is a Must. Not because somebody told you to, but because you want to. Assuming that you want to create your own independent online business.
If you think about that – what are the troubles with having your own website?
- Cost is about $15 a year
- For this price you can have your customized site SSL (HTTPS), including Spam Blocker, with accelerated Site-speed and many other Features.
You can easily create your own website within minute or less.
But I digress.
Let’s get back to the review of Trenzy.
I totally understand that not every person wants to have his or her own website. That is also reason why so many people are using the Wix (cloud-based web development platform. Source: Wikipedia)
Here are specific aspects of what Trenzy is going to automate for you:
- Create unlimited self-updating sites with DFY hot trending content
- Find hot and trendy content in seconds within any niche and spin it to make it Unique*
- Legally use other people’s trendy videos and profit from it
- Make trendy content viral to drive tons of targeted traffic
- Set and forget system with just one keyword
- Get unstoppable leads in your favorite autorespnder or the dashboard
- Done-For-you, Color Themes to create your beautiful content rich viral sites
- Loaded with proven converting, ready to use lead and promo templates
- Access to 1.3 Million Royalty free images integrated
- Market your content in more than 15 languages
- Create SEO friendly pages automatically
- No Domain or hosting required
- Precise analytics included
- Complete A-Z training
* – To be honest I am not sure about the uniqueness of content. If it is done by some kind of software, most likely there will be some mistakes or sentences which does not make sense.
Also you have to be careful about finding the content elsewhere. Google, including other search engines don’t like the duplicated content. They can easily ban your site and you would have to start all over again.
That is a long list of what might be automated. In my own experience, with so much automation there is always something that might go wrong.
For sure you can automate the emails by using autoresponder and certainly some other stuff as well.
But automated content creation, automated SEO pages might not work that easily as promised.
The Good & the Bad
- Basic Price is low
- Money Back Guarantee
- Automated process of site creation (although I think this might be disadvantageous at the same time because of possible plagiarism )
- Risk of duplicated content
- Traffic not guaranteed
- Several Upsells (Final price over $500)
Who is it For?
Trenzy has been created for newbies as well. There is no prior experience in internet marketing needed.
Well, the creator did their best to make Trenzy as simple to use as possible, but in my opinion one needs some time to get familiar with the software.
Even WordPress is pretty easy to use now, but I remember when I first logged in. I was afraid to click on a certain button 🙂
Trenzy Tools & Training
After you purchase the product you get an access to the back office of Trenzy, where you create your own web-pages. The environment is similar to the WordPress, but it is simplified.
Here are 3 steps what you need to do in order to set up your page:
- Log in into the cloud based software and enter your keyword or select the category.
- Select if you want to curate top training videos or article from an authority sites.
- Select the social media networks you want to post and set the frequency
Now let the software do the “magic”. It will automatically start to post the engaging content on social media. That supposed to bring a traffic to the cloud based website of yours.
Well, I do believe that at the beginning you need some more time to get used to it.
It seems that there are many ways how to monetize your content.
For example, Amazon.
You could also add an Amazon code to your website so you will start to generate the income from Amazon. Well, but first you need to become an Amazon affiliate (which is not difficult at all and almost anybody can be a partner with Amazon).
Or what is also interesting is the translation of the content to different languages.
I am not sure what tool they use for the translation.
I believe google have invested lot of effort into the google translator. If you speak more than 2 languages I am sure you are aware of the quality of the translated text.
In many cases the translation is not perfect and I would not use such automated translation on my website. I can only guess how other automated tool might work.
I want to point out that within the Trenzy, you do have an option to create your own article. It does not have to be automated, or as they say “From Content Provider”
The way I see it – you either can create your own blog or you will use copied content.
In the first case, you don’t need pay for Trenzy since you can get a WordPress for free with bunch of themes, again for free.
You rely on Trenzy automated content, where you have a risk that your content will be duplicated.
To give you a full overview of how to create a website using trenzy, here is a short video.
It supposed to be done within 60 seconds but I did slow down the video bit since I could not follow.
Still it is bit fast, so you might watch it once again.
Or you can go to the menu on the left hand side where it says Help. Under the Help you will see the Training.
Under the Step by Step section you can watch a video to following topics:
Article, Video Site, Automation, Get Traffic, Integration, Library, List, Monetization, Settings, Stats and Social Integration.
There are bunch of bonuses they offer. I will mention them just briefly, with a description:
- Superstores – Create self-updating stores within any niche, market. No technical expertise is required. It builds stores from e-com giants like Amazon, eBay, Walmart and of course AliExpress as well.
- ProfitFox – This is a notification system that shows your offer to visitors according heir need and generates you more leads. It “force” the visitor to take desired action.
- Done-For-You Setup Service – Complete setup service
- Live training – (for first 1,000 buyers only) – with this bonus you are promised to build 6 figure business from scratch.
There is a section in the menu where you can get support.
There is also a FAQ where you can get answers to your How’s and Why’s.
There is also a Trenzy Facebook page, but to me it does not see very active. Maybe it is still new, with more members to join.
Trenzy Price Structure
The price for basic access is something less than $30. This is the price you get once a coupon is applied. Otherwise it costs $38.95. But that coupon in my opinion is always available for everyone.
On top of the front end price there are 4 Upsells, or OTO (one time offer). Unlike most of other digital products (available on ClickBetter or ClickBank) with Trenzy one can see what he buys.
- OTO1 – Trenzy Pro ($47-$67)
- More sources for content
- Integration with 15+ platforms
- Boost engagement and instantly capture lead from all your visitors
- Video and article comparison
- Advanced and detailed analytics
- Custom video player
- Assets Library, Team Management
- OTO2 – Trenzy Template Club (same price range as OTO1 – $47-$67)
- Banner Ads
- 10 more premium website color themes
- Pexels integration and 70 templates
- Animations (on scroll, delay, time)
- OTO3 – Trenzy Agency License ($197 – $297)
- Agency License for $197 – serve 100 clients and add 100 team members
- The more expensive one – serve 250 clients and add unlimited team members
- OTO4 – Trenzy Reseller Edition ($97)
- Let People sell Trenzy further and keep 100% of the profits
So that is a list of upsells and what you get for them. You see that if you want to get a full package you would have to pay from $388 to $528, plus the front end price 30 bucks.
It is quite lot of money. If you have a budget $400 you can also check other platforms and compare it with Trenzy.
My Final Opinion of Trenzy
I think the idea of automation is not bad. But do we already have such a great technology that can create a unique content or have it translated without any errors? (I do mention the unique content, since you don’t want to be punished by search engines for duplicate content)
I am afraid that Trenzy software might not work as it is promised.
Also it is said that Trenzy is a newbie friendly and no-brainer system.
I can’t really imagine how my mum would sit in front of the PC, picks a theme, type keywords, choose social media where she is about to share the content (which by-the-way is not unique) and watch how the traffic flows to the website.
In my opinion the sales pitch oversimplify the process of generating traffic and thus the monetization.
Entire Trenzy project is nicely wrapped up, giving you an idea of automation and that you don’t have to work hard.
The results are questionable though.
Also please note that your page is a cloud based website, so you are not an owner and therefore you don’t have an entire control over the site.
Not mentioning that with such sub-domain, it is also difficult to get ranked in search engines. Without ranking you will not get much traffic/visitors.
A store with no customers does not make any money.
If you are interested on how to make money online, I suggest you to go read this post. It is a blog from one educational platform, called Wealthy Affiliate.
You can even become a starter member for free, or find out more about Wealthy Affiliate.
Trenzy at a Glance…
Price: Advertised Price $38.95 or $29.99 with discount (using coupon) + Upsells
Owners: Dr. Amit Pareek and Er. Ashu
First of all I am not big fan of automated software. There are so many issues that might go wrong.
But if someone prefers an automated system, I have nothing against it. More power to you.
Here is my final verdict, and the way I see it:
The creators of Trenzy had an idea to wrap up the entire process of website monetization into one package, which includes:
- WordPress – Content management system which is free
- Content creation – If you want to have an unique content on your website (or YouTube channel) you don’t need to have any software
- Images selection – Trenzy uses the images from Pixabay which is available to everyone for free.
- Sharing content on social media – Sharing your content on social media doesn’t take that long. Also you want to be carefull how often you share it. You don’t want to spam.
With Trenzy you can chose the frequency, how often the content should be shared, but still. You if people engage with your content, you want to reply them back. And that can’t be done through any automation tool.
- Analytics – Google analytics works just fine and it is for free.
Let me know in the comment section below if there was something unclear.
The bottom line is, that with such automated tool you have no way of knowing what kind of traffic you get to your site, and if any.
In my opinion the best way to generate traffic is by the quality content creation on your own website. Either by videos or text – the best by both ways. This way you get organic traffic, meaning that people will find your website naturally in search engines.
What is your opinion about Trenzy? Can such automated process work?